35cm/7L Dual Handle Wok - Big capacity for stirfrys, fried rice, deep frying
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
Our biggest and deepest dual-handle wok, seasoned for you! 2.5mm thick wrought iron for even and fast heating.
These versatile woks can do so much more than an amazing stirfry - think steaming, pan-frying, deep-frying, poaching, boiling, braising, searing, stewing, scrambling eggs, popping popcorn, smoking, and roasting...
Made in Australia from clean Australian iron, our AUS-ION™ pans provide excellent heat retention and thermal mass for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven to campfire.
The Australia map cut-out in the handle is great for hanging the pan when not in use!
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click HERE.
BEFORE USE: Please read our Seasoning and Care guide.
- Made in Australia from clean Australian iron.
- Patented seamless, one-piece design. NO rivets, welds or toxic and/or short-lived coatings!
- Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil. Learn more HERE Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable.
- Suitable for Induction, stove tops, BBQ’s, campfires + all (non-microwave) ovens, even charcoal and pizza ovens!
- Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass.
- Multi-century warranty + each pan is date stamped for this generation and the next…and the next…
Diameter: 35cm (measured from upper inner rim)
Length (including handles): 53cm
Stove contact: 16cm
Height of Bowl: 9cm
Stovetop Seasoning Guide HERE
Cleaning and Care Guide HERE
All of our pans are designed to fit in a standard 600mm domestic oven, though we recommend checking measurements prior to purchase as internal dimensions of ovens do vary.