The famous, versatile Workhorse Duo!
Our two most popular workhorse pans!
This 2 piece starter pack has everything you need to begin your non-toxic Australian made cookware journey!
AUS-ION™ is ideal for all of your everyday frying needs such as eggs, pancakes/crepes, browning and caramelisation...especially proteins such as meats. It's also excellent for baking - ie pies, cakes, pizza, and bread. Roast vegetables, fried rice, frittata, omelettes, and toasted sandwiches are also perfect for AUS-ION™.
Made in Australia from clean 3mm thick Australian iron, our AUS-ION™ pans provide excellent heat retention and thermal mass for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven to campfire.
Engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectability, and every pan comes with a multi-century warranty. Tip: The Australia map cut-out in the handle is great for hanging the pan when not in use!
This set includes:
1 x 30cm AUS-ION™ frypan (with helper handle)
Your 'everyday' workhorse frying pans. A skillet (also referred to as a frying pan) has sloped sides that taper in at the bottom. It’s used for anything from eggs, omelettes, meat, frittatas, pancakes, pies, even cakes. These pans will get you that perfect steak sear!
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click here.
- Made in Australia from clean Australian iron.
- Patented seamless, one-piece design. NO rivets, welds or toxic and/or short-lived coatings!
- Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil. Learn more HERE Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable.
- Suitable for Induction, stove tops, BBQ’s, campfires + all (non-microwave) ovens, even charcoal and pizza ovens!
- Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass.
- Ergonomic handles with heavy venting to dissipate heat and reduce heat transfer at the grip well enough for regular handling during normal stovetop use.
- Multi-century warranty + each pan is date stamped for this generation and the next…and the next…
- Total Length: 53cm
- Diameter: 26cm (measured from inner top rim)
- Stove contact surface: 22cm
- Height of bowl: 4cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Capacity: 1.75L
- Total Length: 60cm
- Diameter: 30cm (measured from inner top rim)
- Stove contact surface: 26cm
- Height of bowl: 5.5cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Capacity: 3L
All of our pans are designed to fit in a standard 600mm domestic oven, though we recommend checking measurements prior to purchase as internal dimensions of ovens do vary.