Author: Natural Spoonfuls
(Baked in a 26cm AUS-ION Frypan)
This is a delicious dessert that's made using blueberries & chia seeds to form a delicious jam, which is poured hot over a base of golden almond flour and baked. I love the texture of this dish, it will definitely have you spooning it straight from the pan! Stacey - Natural Spoonfuls
2 1⁄2 cups Almond Flour
3/4 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1⁄3 cup Coconut/Rapadura Sugar
2 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
4 tbsp Chia Seeds
4 tbsp Water
2 tbsp Coconut/Rapadura Sugar
Serve with ice cream, Greek or coconut yoghurt and extra blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine all base ingredients in a bowl.
3. Spread out and press into a frying pan (I used a Quenched 26cm Solidteknics frying pan).
4. Bake base for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients in a small saucepan on medium heat. Once
blueberries have softened and started to break down, reduce heat.
6. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until mixture has slightly thickened.
7. Pour mixture on top of lightly browned base and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or
until base has turned golden brown.
8. Serve with a dollop of ice cream or yoghurt and extra blueberries.
Copyright © 2022 SOLIDTEKNICS PTY LTD. All Rights Reserved
ABN: 17600300481. E-commerce software by Neto
In the spirit of reconciliation Solidteknics acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.