1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
125g pancetta or proscuitto, cut into strips
4 green shallots, peeled & sliced
6 sprigs of thyme
1C vegetable stock
10 Roasting Potatoes
50g melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. On the stovetop, preheat your chosen AUS-ION pan (26cm is ideal), on medium heat and add oil.
2. Add pancetta/proscuitto, shallots and thyme. Allow to cook, stirring occasionally for approx. 5 minutes until golden.
3. Add stock and bring to the boil. Transfer the contents of the pan to a heatproof mixing jug and set aside.
4. Using a sharp knife or mandolin, slice potatoes crosswise very thinly, retaining the shape of the whole potato.
5. Arrange in a single layer insdie the pan, so that the potato fits in snuggly.
6. Pour over pancetta/stock mixture, allowing the liquid to drizzle into the potato slices.
7. Season with salt and pepper (keeping in mind that prosciutto is already salty).
8. Cover the pan with a lid or foil, and place in the oven for approx. 45 minutes.
9. Uncover and pour over melted butter. Bake for a further 30 minutes until cooked through and golden.
Copyright © 2021 SOLIDTEKNICS PTY LTD. All Rights Reserved
E-commerce software by Neto
The term ‘SOLIDTEKNICS PTY LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 17600300481. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
In no occasion should Solidteknics Pty Ltd or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Solidteknics Pty Ltd's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Solidteknics Pty Ltd or a Solidteknics Pty Ltd approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
The materials showing up on Solidteknics Pty Ltd's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Solidteknics Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Solidteknics Pty Ltd may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Solidteknics Pty Ltd does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Solidteknics Pty Ltd has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Solidteknics Pty Ltd of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Solidteknics Pty Ltd may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with Solidteknics Pty Ltd's site should be administered by the laws of the country of Australia Solidteknics Pty Ltd State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.