Most mealtimes we find ourselves reaching for a saucepan - whether it's to whip up our family secret cheese sauce, a classic gravy, or a quick roux to thicken your soup. Not to mention the early morning porridge or late-night sneaky hot chocolate. A 1.5L saucepan is a classic size and your ideal kitchen accessory to meet those small mealtime needs.
This 1.5L saucepan is your perfect pot for all of those small job and one-person meals!
As we do with our Lovers' inspired launches, to show our deep appreciation to you, our loyal Solid Lovers group members, we are giving you exclusive early access.
Each new piece will be:
- Limited stamped '1st Lovers Edition'
- Dated with month/year of manufacture
- Numbered in series
- Much lower pricing than Kickstarter, and much lower than retail!
Suitable for all heat sources – stovetop (including induction), oven, BBQ, campfires - and it’s even dishwasher safe!
Preorder available until 23/04/2021, for estimated shipping late August 2021.
Our lowest pricing, just for you.
We're launching these exciting products first, and exclusively to you, our Lovers. This will then be followed by a Kickstarter launch, then eventually to retail. We know we are coming off the back of a tough year and it's still tough for many, so we’ve cut our costs heavily for this pre-launch.
||Lovers' Exclusive Edition
|| Estimated Retail Price (RRP)
|SET 1.5L Saucepan and Skillet-lid
Pre-order method and production timeline
Head to our exclusive Solid Lovers Store (if you haven't already, you will need to register and email us for store access). Our limited edition products are available until 23/04/2021, and estimated shipping starting August 2021.
Your credit card will be billed to secure your reserved First Lovers Edition 1.5L nöni Saucepan + 19cm nöni™ Skillet-lid.
The first 20 of each in the series will be held for the Solidteknics museum archive.
All products will ship together. Please note, if one product is a little late we will wait to ship until all products are ready. If one is very late we will ship each separately (for no additional shipping charges), so you can at least get started with one new world-first innovation!
New to nöni™?
nöni™ is a genuine world-first in cookware: seamless one-piece production, wrought stainless steel saucepans. Made in Australia from highly conductive ferritic non-nickel stainless steel that is specially made for us in Germany (Australia doesn't make stainless steel anymore). Our solid stainless steel range is perfect for all liquid boiling, slow cooking, acidic sauces, and is very low maintenance.
All Solidteknics' cookware can be used for both professional and home kitchens, camping, and cooking outdoors. Our lids are unique - each skillet-lid is a high-performance shallow skillet, crepe pan, baking tray, or griddle for all kinds of frying and grilling.
Unsurpassed nöni™ performance:
- Solid 3mm thick
- Non-nickel ferritic (highly conductive) stainless steel specially made for us in Germany (no stainless steel is made in Australia).
- Wrought from one solid piece with our patented world-first method
- No rivets, joins or screws for world-leading durability and easy cleaning. Indestructible.
- Ferritic stainless is a far superior conductor of heat than the regular austenitic stainless, aluminum-clad, materials used in most cookware, for fast, even cooking without hot spots
- Will not react with food - non-nickel/toxin-free
- Bakes/Cooks evenly and less likely to burn
- Easy release of foods - natural non-stick
- Easy to clean, and dishwasher safe
- No coating to scratch or wear off
- Attractive and durable brushed interior
- Suitable for any heat source
- Won’t rust/Low maintenance
- Multi-Lifetime Warranty
1.5L nöni™ Saucepan
- Length including handle approx 46.5cm
- Diameter 19cm
- Height of bowl 7cm
- Weight approx 1.1 kg
- Capacity 1.5L
- Stovetop contact 14cm
19cm nöni™ Skillet-lid
- Length including handle approx 42.5cm
- Diameter 19cm
- Weight approx 1.1 kg
- Capacity N/A
- Stovetop contact 17cm
Stamped First Lovers' Edition
We invested heavily in this early development, so most tooling is ready, and we don’t expect any delays. However, given the current COVID-19 pandemic and worldwide shipping chaos, we can’t be 100% certain there will be no delays. We hope you will be patient with us in the event that there are any small delays outside of our control, in the name of making long-run history together.
Like all our Solidteknics products, our goals are the ultimate in performance, health, and sustainability through durability and locally-made. As we always say, ‘together we’re making history, not just the finest cookware’.
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Solidteknics team