1 3/4C plain flour
2.5C whole milk (add more milk for a thinner batter that’s easier to swirl over the pan)
3 large eggs, room temp
70g melted salted butter, plus more for iron skillet between crepes
1. Mix all ingredients together well in a mixing bowl to remove lumps, and let stand for an hour. Or just cook if you can’t wait.
2. Preheat AUS-ION crepe pan over medium-low heat. Add half a teaspoon of butter and spread it around the pan as it melts.
3. Pour in enough batter to cover pan 1-2mm thick after spreading. Spread by lifting pan and gyrating (the pan), or with a crêpe t-stick.
4. Wait until edges start to lift naturally, then slip a pallet knife or spatula under and flip in one motion.
5. Serve with your favourite toppings! A squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of honey is great!
Scale up the mix and use multiple pans for hungry mobs!
Copyright © 2021 SOLIDTEKNICS PTY LTD. All Rights Reserved
ABN: 17600300481. E-commerce software by Neto
In the spirit of reconciliation Solidteknics acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to the high volumes and overload in the Australia Post network, as a result of the current COVID-19 lockdowns in NSW. We appreciate your patience and support during these unprecedented times.