26cm 'Flaming' Skillet - for searing meats/seafood/veg over flames & smoke
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
Made in Australia from clean 3mm thick Australian iron, our AUS-ION™ pans provide excellent heat retention and thermal mass for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven to campfire.
The Australia map cut-out in the handle is great for hanging the pan when not in use!
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click here.
Before use: Please read our Seasoning and Care guide.
- Made in Australia from clean Australian iron.
- Patented seamless, one-piece design. NO rivets, welds or toxic and/or short-lived coatings!
- Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil. Learn more HERE Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable.
- Suitable for Induction, stove tops, BBQ’s, campfires + all (non-microwave) ovens, even charcoal and pizza ovens!
- Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass.
- Ergonomic handle with heavy venting to dissipate heat and reduce heat transfer at the grip well enough for regular handling during normal stovetop use.
- Multi-century warranty + each pan is date stamped for this generation and the next…and the next…
All of our pans are designed to fit in a standard 600mm domestic oven, though we recommend checking measurements prior to purchase as internal dimensions of ovens do vary.