35cm 'Flaming' Skillet - for searing meats/seafood/veg over flames & smoke
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
Our big 35cm, 4mm thick Australian iron AUS-ION™ Flaming Skillet is the ultimate tough solution for flame grilling and smoking! The perforations allow smoke and fire to penetrate to sear, seal and flavour. It nests perfectly with our standard 35cm Bigga Skillet (available for separate purchase) to catch any drips, for easy transfer of roasts and thick steaks from flame sear and seal to the oven. Perfect for cooking over fire, BBQs, pizza ovens and everyday smoke and/or fire infused meals!
Available for separate purchase, this Flaming Skillet combines perfectly with the following:
- AUS-ION™ Quenched™ 10L, 35cm DEEPA Pan - for big roasts, stews, camp cooking
- AUS-ION™ Quenched™ 35cm Bigga Skillet - Useful from B'fast to dinner, BIG cooking surface, can be a base to the flaming skillet or lid for the 10L Deepa Pan (above).
- This Flaming skillet also works perfectly with our AUS-ION™ Quenched™ Sear ring for BBQ or DIY fire pits (available for separate purchase)
Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven, campfire & even charcoal and pizza ovens (just don't put them in the microwave).
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click here.
- Made in Australia from clean Australian iron.
- Patented seamless, one-piece design. NO rivets, welds or toxic and/or short-lived coatings!
- Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil. Learn more HERE Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable.
- Suitable for Induction, stove tops, BBQ’s, campfires + all (non-microwave) ovens, even charcoal and pizza ovens!
- Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass.
- Multi-century warranty + each pan is date stamped for this generation and the next…and the next…
- Total Length: 44.5m
- Diameter: 35cm (measured from inner top rim)
- Stove contact surface: 30cm
- Height of bowl: 5cm
- Height at handle: 9.5cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Capacity: n/a
All of our pans are designed to fit in a standard 600mm domestic oven, though we recommend checking measurements prior to purchase as internal dimensions of ovens do vary.