10L DEEPA Pan - camp/stove/oven, slow cooking & baking
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
Our 10L / 35cm AUS-ION™ DEEPA Pan is the toughest and most versatile camp/dutch oven. Made from 4mm thick iron, with a huge10L capacity for camp/stove/oven slow cooking and baking.
Made in Australia from clean Australian iron, our AUS-ION™ pans provide excellent heat retention and thermal mass for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven to campfire.
For a highly versatile, modular camp oven system, combine with the:
- Or purchase the three-piece set!
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click here.
Before use: Please read our Seasoning and Care guide.
- Made in Australia from clean Australian iron.
- Patented seamless, one-piece design. NO rivets, welds or toxic and/or short-lived coatings!
- Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil. Learn more HERE Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable.
- Suitable for Induction, stove tops, BBQ’s, campfires + all (non-microwave) ovens, even charcoal and pizza ovens!
- Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass.
- Multi-century warranty + each pan is date stamped for this generation and the next…and the next…
- Total Length: 44.5m
- Diameter: 35cm (measured from inner top rim)
- Stove contact surface: 22cm
- Height of bowl: 14cm
- Height at handle: 19cm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Capacity: 10L
All of our pans are designed to fit in a standard 600mm domestic oven, though we recommend checking measurements prior to purchase as internal dimensions of ovens do vary.