BBQ/Fire Pit 'Sear Ring' - convert your Weber® or DIY fire pit - so much fun to be had!
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
The BBQ 'Sear-Ring' is designed to perfectly fit in the original Weber® 57cm/22" Kettle Charcoal Barbecue, and carry a range of Solidteknics cookware! No Weber®? No worries! DIY Firepit instead - just add bricks/masonary blocks or similar and build it in a safe place!
The SOLIDTEKNICS BBQ 'Sear-Ring' accomodates the following Solidteknics products (available for separate purchase) to form a complete modular cooking system with the Weber® 57cm/22" Kettle Charcoal Barbecue.
- The AUS-ION™ QUENCHED™ 35cm Bigga Skillet.
- The AUS-ION™ QUENCHED™ 35cm wrought iron Bigga 'Flaming' Skillet
- The AUS-ION™ QUENCHED™ 35cm, 10L wrought iron DEEPA Pan
- The AUS-ION™ QUENCHED™ 35cm wrought iron Pro Wok
- and the nöni™ 2pce 6L Rondeau + 33cm Skillet-lid Set in Seamless Ferritic Stainless Steel.
If you don't have a Weber® 57cm/22" Kettle don't worry! This sear ring does easy DIY fire pits too!
Solid 4mm thickness for superior toughness and conductivity.
Each BBQ 'Sear-Ring' is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility.
- Made in Australia from clean Australian iron.
- Solid 4mm thickness for superior toughness and conductivity
- Patented seamless, one-piece design. NO rivets, welds or toxic and/or short-lived coatings!
- Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil. Learn more HERE Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable.
- Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass.
- Multi-century warranty + each Sear Ring is date stamped for this generation and the next…and the next…
- Outer diameter: 55cm
- Inner diameter:35.5cm
Wrought from 4mm thick iron
Designed to fit in the original Weber® 57cm/22" Kettle Charcoal Barbeque.