Seasoned Wrought Iron BBQ 'Sear Ring'
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
Shipping is estimated for late November.
' is designed to perfectly fit in the original Weber® 57cm/22" Kettle Charcoal Barbecue, and carry a range of teknics cookware!
The SOLIDTEKNICS BBQ 'Sear-Ring' accomodates the following Solidteknics products (available for separate purchase) to form a complete modular cooking system with the Weber® 57cm/22" Kettle Charcoal Barbecue.
- The AUS-ION™ RAW 35cm Bigga Skillet and 'Satin' 35cm Bigga Skillet (same pan, different finishes).
- The AUS-ION™ RAW 35cm wrought iron Bigga 'Flaming' Skillet
- The AUS-ION™ RAW 35cm, 10L wrought iron DEEPA Pan
- The AUS-ION™ 'Satin' 35cm wrought iron Pro Wok
- and the nöni™ 2pce 6L Rondeau + 33cm Skillet-lid Set in Seamless Ferritic Stainless Steel.
Solid 4mm thickness for superior toughness and conductivity.
Each BBQ 'Sear-Ring' is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility.
|Made in Australia from clean Australian iron|
|Patented seamless, one-piece design|
|Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil|
|Sear, sauté, bake, roast, fry, or grill|
|Use in the oven, on the stove, on the BBQ, or over a campfire|
|Great for induction cooktops|
|Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass|
Outer diameter: 55cm
Wrought from 4mm thick iron
Designed to fit in the original Weber® 57cm/22" Kettle Charcoal Barbecue