21cm Deep Pot - Deep frying, bread making, baking & more
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
Our 21cm AUS-ION™ RAW Deep Pot is perfect for deep frying, baking, bread making and so much more! Use alone or two together as a lid and base!
Made in Australia from clean Australian iron, our AUS-ION™ pans provide excellent heat retention and thermal mass for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Learn why Quenched™ is a game-changer in iron cookware! Suitable for all heat sources from stovetop (including induction) to oven to campfire.
Please note, all of our pans have a carefully engineered concave built in. This is normal with all heavy based iron and steel pans, to allow for movement when heated. To learn more about our concave and why it’s important, click here.
Before use: Please read our Seasoning and Care guide.
- Made in Australia from clean Australian iron.
- Patented seamless, one-piece design. NO rivets, welds or toxic and/or short-lived coatings!
- Seasoned for you with 100% non GMO Rice Bran Oil. Learn more HERE Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable.
- Suitable for Induction, stove tops, BBQ’s, campfires + all (non-microwave) ovens, even charcoal and pizza ovens!
- Exceptional heat retention, even heating and thermal mass.
- Multi-century warranty + each pan is date stamped for this generation and the next…and the next…
- Total Length: 31.5cm
- Diameter: 21cm (measured from inner top rim)
- Stove contact surface: 16cm
- Height of bowl: 7cm
- Height of the handle: 9.5cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Capacity: 1.65L
All of our pans are designed to fit in a standard 600mm domestic oven, though we recommend checking measurements prior to purchase as internal dimensions of ovens do vary.
The One Pot PanBy: Carol Gatenby on 27 January 2022have resourced so many pans & bought a few, I saw these and haven't looked back, they are exactly what they say they are, strong, nonstick classey, I have showed my Chef friend as well, he was very impressed. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these Pans I love them, I needn't resource anymore and they are AUSSIE MADE & thats such a bonus